Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tramb vows a daunting: you will pay dearly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tramb vows a daunting: you will pay dearly Empty Tramb vows a daunting: you will pay dearly

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:49 am

[size=32]
    Tramb vows a daunting: you will pay dearly[/size]
    Tramb vows a daunting: you will pay dearly 8Jk1w3pa

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said Friday that Da'ash would pay "dearly" for any attack on the United States, following a truck bombing in New York by a pro-extremist militant.
    Trump said the US military had struck "stronger" strikes for a pre-emptive organization in the past two days after the group described the attacker as one of his "soldiers."
    "They will pay a heavy price for every attack on us," he wrote on Twitter.Eight people were killed and 12 injured in the attack.
    The Da'ash organization announced in its online magazine responsibility for the truck attack in New York City on Tuesday, which killed eight people.
    "One of the soldiers of the Islamic State of America attacked a number of crusaders on a street in New York on Tuesday, killing and injuring more than 20 crusaders," the organization said in the weekly Al-Naba'a.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 am