Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile Empty Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:07 am

[size=30]Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile[/size]
    05/11/2017 10:09 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile Font_decrease  Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile Font_enlarge
     Riyadh admits to targeting a Yemeni missile Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_635713523395208921_25f_4x3_637411794
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Yemeni army and the Popular Committees fired a long-range ballistic missile from the volcano "Toh" on King Khalid International Airport in the Saudi capital of Riyadh.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Local sources in Riyadh reported hearing a large explosion that shook shops and houses in Riyadh, while Saudi air defense announced intercepting a ballistic missile northeast of the capital.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We have repeatedly stressed that the capitals of the forces of aggression are not immune to our ballistic missiles in response to the continued shelling of innocent civilians, the latest of which is the Massacre of the Alaf market in Sa'ada," Ansar Allah spokesman Mohammed Abdel Salam said in a tweet on Twitter."He said.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/189920.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:28 am