Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is ready to cut global oil reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is ready to cut global oil reserves Empty Russia is ready to cut global oil reserves

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:50 am

Russia is ready to cut global oil reserves

22:00 - 04/11/2017

Russia is ready to cut global oil reserves %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B71-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - The four countries are ready to work harder to cut world oil stocks, the Russian Energy Ministry said in a statement on Saturday after a meeting between officials from Russia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
    Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih in St. Petersburg on July 24, 2017. Photo by Anton Vaganov - Reuters
    Russia and Saudi Arabia are leading an agreement between oil producers within OPEC and abroad to cut global output in order to raise prices.
    "The participating countries expressed their satisfaction with the reduction of commercial oil stocks and expressed their willingness to continue to make joint efforts in this direction," the statement said.
    OPEC, Russia and other oil producers are set to meet at the end of November in Vienna to decide whether to extend the current deal to cut oil supplies.
    The Russian Energy Ministry said Turkmenistan would take part in the meeting as an observer.
    Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said after the meeting that more work was needed to reduce oil stocks. There was general satisfaction with the strategy pursued by the 24 States that had signed a declaration of cooperation. "Everyone knows that the job is not yet done," he said, adding that much remained to be done to reduce stocks. He pointed out that the signatories to the global agreement that is talking with their officials agree with this view

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:07 am