Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli generals visit the UAE for military deals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli generals visit the UAE for military deals Empty Israeli generals visit the UAE for military deals

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:54 am

Israeli generals visit the UAE for military deals

10:00 - 05/11/2017

Israeli generals visit the UAE for military deals %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Maariv" Hebrew, a significant development in relations between Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi, reached the landing aircraft for generals in the Israeli army in the Gulf emirate to conclude military deals.
    The newspaper said in an article written by the editor of intelligence Yossi Melman, the landing of Israeli aircraft in the UAE is periodically and that Abu Dhabi has concluded arms deals with Tel Aviv through those visits undeclared.
    The Israeli businessman Matan Kokhavi was involved in the deal with the rulers of Abu Dhabi, with the help of generals from the Israeli army and the Mossad and Shabak. He explained that General Eitan Ben Eliyahu, the former commander of the Israeli Air Force, led the Israeli generals to Abu Dhabi.
    The newspaper expressed its surprise at the denial of the former Saudi intelligence director Turki al-Faisal any meetings between officials and officials of Israel, during his remarks at an Israeli seminar at a Jewish temple in New York. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm