Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

CBI Simulation experience for the price of a basket of currencies pegged dinar exchange

rocky

CBI Simulation experience for the price of a basket of currencies pegged dinar exchange

Post by rocky on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:56 pm

Simulation experience for the price of a basket of currencies pegged dinar exchange 
 November 02, 2017
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A short search to experience the simulator about linking the Iraqi dinar to a basket of currencies with weights varying between 50% and 65% of the dollar and other currencies remaining price (Dr. Ahmed Ali Abrihi) ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ound this

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies

The weights are:

First: 65% of the dollar; 20% of the euro; and the rest of the currencies 5% each.
Second: 60% for the dollar; 20% for the euro; 10% for the sterling; and 5% for the Swiss and Japanese.

Third: 50% to the dollar; 25% to the euro; 10% to the pound; 5.7% to the Swiss and Japanese.

SO DOES THIS EQUAL/EXCHANGE RATE  

Last edited by rocky on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Re: CBI Simulation experience for the price of a basket of currencies pegged dinar exchange

Post by noced71 on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 4:13 pm

Someone ....PLEASE ...do the math on this...????
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: CBI Simulation experience for the price of a basket of currencies pegged dinar exchange

Post by wciappetta on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 4:44 pm

This is opinion but the numbers with option two is $1.10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 5:32 pm

WOW

Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm

I'l take it!!
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 6:52 pm

I think a lot would take $1 and run...
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 6:53 pm

Where’s diamond?
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 7:22 pm

A penny above or a penny below KU rate..hopeful but 1.10 will work

Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think a lot would take $1 and run...
Right now I'm on a 12hr night bitch of a shift and $1 would sort me out for the rest of my life if I don't act stupid with it so yes, I'd take it. Lol.  banna2 banna3
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Nov 2017, 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think a lot would take $1 and run...
Right now I'm on a 12hr night bitch of a shift and $1 would sort me out for the rest of my life if I don't act stupid with it so yes, I'd take it. Lol.  banna2 banna3
Yeah well $1.00 will see me out with some and will hold for better just depends on which notes stay in circulation...when they release smaller denoms. At $1 am half cashed in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 24 Feb 2018, 4:14 am