Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former member of the Congress participated in the visit to the fourteenth: I came to Karbala to kn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former member of the Congress participated in the visit to the fourteenth: I came to Karbala to kn Empty A former member of the Congress participated in the visit to the fourteenth: I came to Karbala to kn

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2017, 3:25 am

A former member of the Congress participated in the visit to the fourteenth: I came to Karbala to know the history of Hussein

11:43 - 07/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ..
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - A former member of the US Congress against the Iraq war is currently in attendance for the 40th visit where she is preparing to walk from Najaf to Karbala, a report by the Tasnim news agency reported on Tuesday.
    "Former member Cynthia McKinney, who has worked for 12 years in the US House of Representatives, went to Iraq to attend the 40th visit, which represents the largest religious gathering in the world," the report said.
    "McKinney, who is currently working as a university professor in Bangladesh, noted that she had long thought of going to Iraq before actually coming on this occasion," he said.
    On the invasion of Iraq, she said, "She was at that time a representative of the US state of Georgia and delivered a speech against the invasion of Iraq before the administration of former President George W. Bush, but the speech was costly and attacked and criticized by colleagues who accused her of betraying her country."
    "These criticisms made her determined to use her position in the US Congress to urge a position against the war against Iraq or any other country in the world and vote against it."
    "The purpose of my visit to Iraq is to be a citizen responsible for US policies and I know that their taxes are spent on US wars all over the world," McKinney said.
    "I came to Iraq on the eve of his victory over terrorism. I also have questions about Imam Hussein and the history of Ashura and the visit of 40 of my traveling colleagues who want to know these historical facts." Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 6:24 pm