Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary economics: linking local banks will create a unified communications netw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary economics: linking local banks will create a unified communications netw Empty Member of the parliamentary economics: linking local banks will create a unified communications netw

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Oct 2013, 4:25 am

Member of the parliamentary economics: linking local banks will create a unified communications network development and investment environment in the country

08-10-2013 10:01 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas Xiaa, the central bank to speed up the implementation of the project for linking local banks network unified communications to facilitate its financial transactions and to create an investment environment and development in the country. said Xiaa (of the Agency news): The project, which intends to implement the central bank and private linking local banks network unified communications managed by a global company specializing contribute to the development of the Iraqi banking system. added: that the Iraqi banks two branches of governmental and local is still lagging progress in international banks through the use of devices informatics and technological modern banking transactions, which have a role significantly speed up the completion of financial transactions for banks. pointed to: that the project if implemented will create an investment environment and development of the country, because it will bring international companies to invest in various sectors, they are looking for a banking system developed in the environment in which they invest to ensure that their funds and maintain. mentions The central bank announced its intention to implement a project linking local banks unified communications network managed by a specialized international company so as to facilitate banking transactions and control the work of the banks in the country. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:16 am