Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals efforts to add a substance in the budget of 2018 to prove 42 thousand employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi reveals efforts to add a substance in the budget of 2018 to prove 42 thousand employees Empty Abadi reveals efforts to add a substance in the budget of 2018 to prove 42 thousand employees

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 3:19 am

Abadi reveals efforts to add a substance in the budget of 2018 to prove 42 thousand employees

13:27 - 07/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Zaher Abadi, on Tuesday, the presence of 42 thousand members in the Ministry of Electricity awaiting material in the financial budget for 2018 prove them to the permanent owners, adding that the Committee will work to add material budget to ensure their stabilization.
    "The number of employees of contracts and daily wages in the Ministry of Electricity amounted to 42 thousand members, and that they know for 10 years without installation," Abbadi said in a statement to the Ministry of Electricity. "The committee opened last year the Ministry of Electricity, which apologized for the installation, Financial allocations ".
    He added that "the Committee added a paragraph in the budget of 2017 to install contracts and the daily fee to the owners of the deletion and development, but the government challenged the article before the Federal Court."
    Abadi said that "the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary will work to add the substance of fixing contrac

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:33 am