Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia Empty The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:18 am

[size=30]The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia[/size]
    09/11/2017 06:28 | Number of readings:
    font size: government - The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia Font_decrease government - The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia Font_enlarge
    government - The Ukrainian government cancels a joint military agreement with Russia Thumbnail.php?file=flags_345692955
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Ukrainian government has canceled the agreement on the mutual supply of arms and military equipment with Moscow, signed 12 years ago.

The cancellation of the agreement, which dates back to February 8, 1995, follows a decree issued by the government in Ukraine yesterday.

Last August, the Ukrainian government canceled another agreement with Moscow, signed in 2003, which would have co-operated with the aim of exporting military equipment to third parties.

Ukrainian military supplies to Russia have been suspended since March 2014, against the backdrop of the recent annexation of the Crimea to its territory following a unilateral referendum.

In June 2014, Ukrainian President Petro-Yushchenko approved a ban on military cooperation with Russia.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:43 pm