Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel expects a possible confrontation with Islamic Jihad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel expects a possible confrontation with Islamic Jihad Empty Israel expects a possible confrontation with Islamic Jihad

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:15 am

Israel expects a possible confrontation with Islamic Jihad

The Israeli occupation forces have taken a series of "necessary measures" for the possibility of a retaliatory attack launched by the Islamic Jihad, in response to the targeting of a tunnel on the border east of Khan Yunis in the eastern Gaza Strip, killing several of its members last week.
    The newspaper said senior Israeli army and security officials believed that the Islamic Jihad and its armed wing Al-Quds Brigades would "try to carry out retaliation" in response to the targeting of the tunnel in the southern Gaza Strip and that the IDF was preparing for a possible Islamic Jihad response in the West Bank.
    The newspaper quoted Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman as saying that he believed that a response would be given to targeting the tunnel and that the army was taking all necessary measures to counter it.
    The Israeli security forces warned Israeli farmers to approach the fence separating the Gaza Strip and freeze the construction of the separation fence with the Gaza Strip for fear that they would be targeted directly.
    Twelve militants were killed in an attack tunnel on the eastern border of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, after being targeted by Israeli aircraft on 30 August.

http://www.alghad.tv/%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jun 2024, 3:00 pm