Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia Empty Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:29 am

[size=30]Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia[/size]
    10/11/2017 07:10 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia Font_decrease  Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia Font_enlarge
     Japanese Prime Minister looks forward to a peace treaty with Russia Thumbnail.php?file=manar_01891800014665560157_107451063
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Friday expressed hope that progress could be made in working on a peace treaty between Japan and Russia.

"Taking into account the results of these events, I would like to push forward our work in the future in order to reach a peace treaty," Abe said during a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the APEC summit in Danang, Vietnam.

"I would like next year to be a good year to promote mutual understanding between our people."

Abe reminded Putin of the first flight by Japanese nationals recently to the four southern Kuril islands to visit the graves of their relatives and review sites of joint economic activities there.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:42 am