Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fighting corruption in Iraq and Saudi Arabia .. Warnings of "loyalty reward"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fighting corruption in Iraq and Saudi Arabia .. Warnings of "loyalty reward"  Empty Fighting corruption in Iraq and Saudi Arabia .. Warnings of "loyalty reward"

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:56 am

Fighting corruption in Iraq and Saudi Arabia .. Warnings of "loyalty reward" 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The British newspaper A reported on Saturday that the anti-corruption campaigns were being used to reward a new network of loyalists to replace those targeted in the campaign.
    The newspaper published an article by Patrick Cockburn entitled "Saudi Arabia's campaign against corruption is doomed to failure."
    The arrests of some 200 princes, businessmen, ministers and officials will only take these detainees as a scapegoat for others to continue the cycle of corruption, said Cockburn.
    He added that business owners who are keen to continue their activities in the usual way will be prepared to pay more to maintain the status quo.
    He pointed out that the follow-up led to the fact that corruption is rooted in particular in the oil-rich state and in the big institutions.
    Mr Cockburn said his experience with "anti-corruption" slogans in other countries, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, had been used to reward a new network of loyalists to replace those targeted in the campaign.
    The writer expected that the campaign in the coming period to have a strong impact on the work and activities in the country where it is expected that government employees will stop the conduct of business and the signing of papers in all forms for fear of accountability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:00 am