Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French newspaper reveals Hariri's successor to head the Lebanese government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - French newspaper reveals Hariri's successor to head the Lebanese government Empty French newspaper reveals Hariri's successor to head the Lebanese government

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:59 am

French newspaper reveals Hariri's successor to head the Lebanese government

government - French newspaper reveals Hariri's successor to head the Lebanese government Ddd-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    The authorities in Saudi Arabia would like to head Baha Hariri instead of his brother Saad, the Lebanese government, the Interfax news agency reported, quoting the French newspaper Figaro.
    The newspaper said that the French obtained this information from reliable sources and high-level in the Lebanese government, noting that relatives of Saad Hariri rejected the Saudi offer after inviting them to Riyadh to discuss details of the idea, and confirmed Hariri's family to the Saudis that it would not agree to the rotation of power in Lebanon in this way.
    Figaro also stressed that Paris attaches great importance and closely monitors the recent political situation in Lebanon following the announcement by Saad Hariri of his resignation from the post of Prime Minister of Lebanon, according to the newspaper, because Saad Hariri and his supporters are traditional allies of France.
    Figaro pointed out that France sent to Lebanon this week Advisor to the French President for Middle East Affairs, Orillin Le Chevalier, to discuss the political future of the Hariri family in Lebanon, while officials at the Elysee Palace said that the visit was planned before but its theme Its objectives have changed.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am