Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq declares its stand against the encirclement or siege of any Arab country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq declares its stand against the encirclement or siege of any Arab country Empty Iraq declares its stand against the encirclement or siege of any Arab country

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 4:23 am

Iraq declares its stand against the encirclement or siege of any Arab country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumerian News / BAGHDAD -
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Saturday that Iraq stands against any attempt to encircle or block an Arab state, pointing out that the Arab countries are more than what distinguishes them, while stressing that the philosophy of Iraqi diplomacy aims to "extinguish the fires" in the region. "Iraq stands in the face of any attempt to encircle or block an Arab state," the Qatari Foreign Ministry

quoted Jaafari as saying during a lecture at the Qatari Diplomatic Institute. "What brings together Arab countries is more than divides them."

[size]

"No country should encircle or encircle another country," Jaafari said. "We will stand with any oppressed country because we suffered the suffering of the siege and we know its meaning." 

He added that "the Gulf crisis was dim at some point, before it surfaced, and reached what it reached," pointing out that "the new Iraq does not differentiate between state and another, and makes the utmost efforts to be a factor for the establishment of political and economic security among the brothers in the Arab countries And the Gulf. " 

"The philosophy of Iraqi diplomacy is aimed at developing relations, establishing relations on the basis of common interests and putting out fires in the region," he said, noting that "the Arab region is drowning in conflicts and we desperately need to move diplomatic reactors to resolve crises."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm