Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: A proposal to the House of Representatives to establish a mixed fund to support the develo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund -  Dhi Qar: A proposal to the House of Representatives to establish a mixed fund to support the develo Empty Dhi Qar: A proposal to the House of Representatives to establish a mixed fund to support the develo

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 8:37 am

[size=30]Dhi Qar: A proposal to the House of Representatives to establish a mixed fund to support the development of marshes[/size]
    11/11/2017 11:43 | Number of readings: 93
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Dhi Qar 

The Federation of Investors in Dhi Qar announced the proposal of the House of Representatives to establish a mixed fund to support the development of marshes in the southern regions.
    "The proposal includes the establishment of a general directorate under the name of the Marshlands and Heritage Development Fund, which has a moral personality, an independent budget and is managed on a developmental basis," Hashem al-Moussawi, head of the union, said in a press statement.
    "The fund has an income and expenditure account and a general reserve account. The government contributes 51% and the rest is offered as shares for public subscription.
    He pointed out that "the Fund will be linked to the Minister of Finance, to authorize the opening of branch offices in the provinces where the marshes are located, and that the administration of the Fund in coordination with the provinces concerned issuing administrative, financial and technical regulations.
    He pointed out that the mission of the Fund will be to finance development projects of economic and technical feasibility in the field of rehabilitation of the marshes and archaeological areas, including mine raising projects, development of agriculture, livestock and industry, as well as financing of community development projects.
    He explained that "the proposal aims to recover the areas of the marshes and the Iraqi relics of the difficult reality through which to secure the necessary funds for development after it was included in the list of world heritage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:37 am