Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Abadi promised that the budget allocations will be satisfactory to all parti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi -  Parliamentary Finance: Abadi promised that the budget allocations will be satisfactory to all parti Empty Parliamentary Finance: Abadi promised that the budget allocations will be satisfactory to all parti

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 2:05 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: Abadi promised that the budget allocations will be satisfactory to all parties[/size]
    12/11/2017 10:25 | Number of readings: 8
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed "the pledge of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to reconsider the wording of the budget next year on the allocations of northern Iraq, stressing that" Abadi promised to be a fair and satisfactory provisions for all parties. "
    The Commission's Rapporteur Ahmad Hama said during a press statement, "Trend News" on Sunday,
    "Abadi promised to reconsider the special provisions of northern Iraq and financial allocations," noting that "the promises of the government came after the opposition blocs and Kurdish parties to reduce them significantly."
    Hama added that "the government is seeking to receive all federal funds from the north, such as border ports and airports and oil for distribution as salaries and allowances to the Kurdish employees after checking the names."
    "The arrival of the draft budget law during the current week to the House of Representatives to make some amendments and approval before the end of this year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:01 am