Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: I am still committed to Article 140 and pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi: I am still committed to Article 140 and pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region Empty Abadi: I am still committed to Article 140 and pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 10:53 am

Abadi: I am still committed to Article 140 and pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region
    November 12 2017 01:54 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that we do not need mediation with our people in the Kurdistan region, and I remain committed to Article 140, which was approved in 2003, and pay salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region. 

"We do not need mediation with our people in the Kurdistan region and Kurds our sons, not second class citizens, but first class citizens like the rest of the citizens of Iraq," Abadi said in a visit to the city of Karbala south of Baghdad. 

"We are dealing with the northern provinces (they do not like this name) but it is a geographical issue for every country in the east, west, north, south and central," he said. "This is not against the constitutional text." 

Abadi pointed out that "many citizens in the region asked to deal with their provinces, where they say there is no justice in distributing the distribution of salaries, services and investment."

"We have demanded control of the entire border with all countries, including Turkey and Iran with the region," he said, adding that the oil pipeline in strategic Kirkuk through Turkey is still destroyed. 

He explained that "there is a constitutional article (110) which states that the international boundaries exclusive jurisdiction of the federal government and this is different from Article (140), which defines the boundaries of the region in 2003 and I am committed to it. 

"There is also another constitutional text concerning the international borders with the neighboring countries, which we are committed to, too, and these demands have achieved the most now on the ground in cooperation with many elements of the Peshmerga, who were accused of treason, unfortunately these Peshmerga Abwa shedding Iraqi blood.

"They were ordered to kill Iraqi soldiers and clash with the federal army, but most of them refrained from doing so and did not fight, so we dealt with them smoothly, and the Peshmerga many of them heroic elements fought in order to maintain security in those areas." 

He pointed out that "we will start a process of statistics and scrutiny, because without counting the money goes to give high salaries to party followers and leave the simple citizen, and we are committed to our promises, but to patience a bit of us may take some time because we do not have enough information." 

The Prime Minister concluded: "Call on all officials in the region to deal with us in order to deliver salaries to employees and delivery of services to all citizens in the region and all the provinces of Iraq."   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:55 am