Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition Empty Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:33 am

Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition

Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition 3612
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The 20th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC), the most influential event in the global oil and gas sector, will take place on Monday in the UAE capital with the participation of thousands of decision-makers and industry experts.
    ADIPEC 2017 will be held under the theme "Building Strong Relationships to Drive Growth" and will continue until next Thursday (November 16th).
    The exhibition and conference is expected to host more than 2,200 exhibitors, 27 national pavilions and more than 100,000 visitors from 125 countries.
    ADIPEC 2017, an area of ​​135,000 square meters with an area dedicated to marine equipment, products, vessels and boats, is located along the pier, with guided tours for visitors on maritime and maritime operations in the oil and gas sector.
    The Conference, with its strategic and specialized programs, will host 900 experts and senior officials in 185 conference sessions, expected to be attended by more than 10,000 delegates participating in this global platform dedicated to the exchange of knowledge and experience.
    The exhibition and conference for the first time covers the fields related to the gas, refining, petrochemical, marketing and distribution industries, also known as the downstream industries, as well as the fields related to the exploration, development and production industries known as the upstream industries, which are the focus of ADIPEC 2017.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm