Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion Empty Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion

Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion 3604
    Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion Text Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion Html Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion Print
    Airbus and Pyong close to deals at Dubai fair worth $ 30 billion Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Competition for aircraft orders began on the first day of the Dubai Air Show on Sunday as European aircraft carrier Airbus and its US rival Boeing prepared to sign deals worth about $ 30 million.
    Airbus is expected to announce a new order worth $ 16 billion at the announced price of the A380, the world's largest passenger jet, to revive the airline's weak sales program.
    But informed sources said Boeing would try to outrun its European rival by grabbing a surprise $ 12- $ 13 billion order for the 787-10 Dreamliner.
    The sources said Boeing was approaching on Sunday a deal to sell about 40 aircraft of the longest version of the Dreamliner family of Emirates also.
    Airbus and Boeing declined to comment.
    Boeing is outperforming Airbus at the start of the Middle East's largest industry fair with about 65 percent of the total orders announced by the two giants since the beginning of the year.
    Airbus is seeking to support the A380, whose sales have fallen after 10 years of service, for smaller but equally efficient long-haul aircraft.
    Emirates is likely to make a deal to buy between 36 and 38 A380s after Airbus agreed to buy back the A380s earlier than Emirates.
    "It will involve some trade-offs," said an informed person.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9744

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm