Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Bank announces the commencement of work in the retirement buildings at Al Wathba Square

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - National Bank announces the commencement of work in the retirement buildings at Al Wathba Square Empty National Bank announces the commencement of work in the retirement buildings at Al Wathba Square

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:39 am

National Bank announces the commencement of work in the retirement buildings at Al Wathba Square

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The National Retirement Authority announced on Monday that it would begin work on the retirement buildings in Al Wathba Square in central Baghdad as of Tuesday after completing the inspection of the building and ensuring its safety after the earthquake on Sunday evening.

The Authority said in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News", "The Commission announces the commencement of work in the retirement buildings in Al-Wathba Square and the Martyrs' Building in Bab Al-Sharqi Al-Aman Building, as of Tuesday after completion of engineering and construction checks and ensure the safety of buildings and infrastructure to receive citizens" .

"The Ministry of Planning and Finance, Maher Johan and the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works represented by the Undersecretary of the Ministry, General Inspector General Majid Majid, Director General of Construction Jabbar and the engineering staff accompanying the rapid response and field tests in terms of engineering and construction.

The National Retirement Authority announced on Sunday that work on its two buildings in al-Wathba Square and the eastern part of central Baghdad had been suspended due to damage caused by the earthquake.

A tremor hit the capital Baghdad and a number of provinces on Sunday, witnesses said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:15 am