Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Airways: the banking system and work behind the delay in reservation-mail

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:56 am

9/10/2013

Said Iraqi Airways, that the cause of delay in the launch of the electronic booking tickets traveling back to foot the banking system in Iraq, stressing determine the middle of this month starting date for the pilot project.

The director of information technology and e-commerce in the company Abbas Fadhil (Center Brief news), "The reason for the delay completion of the project due to the lack of system bank Iraqi sophisticated dependent credit cards, and got the agreement with the Trade Bank of Iraq to embrace this issue," he said, adding that "the Traveler ticket will be follow-up specials Iraqi air Alkhot Company from his home without having to go to the offices of the company, whether in Iraq or abroad. "

He added that "Iraqi Airways has completed the agreement with the Iraqi Trade Bank and a foreign company shall establish electronic payment gateways which will be the intermediary between the customer and the location of the electronic reservation company to be established for this purpose and Master card companies."

And the director of information technology and electronic commerce, that "the company identified the mid-month deadline to run demo of the system, that is the beginning of the next month the system formally but on specific sectors and specific companies, to be the general operation of the system early next year."

Fadel revealed that "the company will cut ticket prices covered by the new system (5-8%) of its value if the cut from the offices along with Traveler that the system would avoid the trouble of going to the company's offices For reservations and ticketing."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi Airways later would contract with a company specializing in the management systems of fraud before the start of operation of the system for fear of piracy of another."

It was scheduled to begin work electronic booking system early last month, but some technical procedures delayed the start of the system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wayoutnow
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Re: Iraqi Airways: the banking system and work behind the delay in reservation-mail

Post by wayoutnow on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:23 pm

A very good sign !!! Middle of the month will start with the trade bank !!!

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:09 pm