Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Defense Secretary: Washington will fight "urging" as long as he wanted to fight

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Defense Secretary: Washington will fight "urging" as long as he wanted to fight Empty US Defense Secretary: Washington will fight "urging" as long as he wanted to fight

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:28 am

US Defense Secretary: Washington will fight "urging" as long as he wanted to fight

US Defense Secretary: Washington will fight "urging" as long as he wanted to fight Irq_408858418_1510638434

US Defense Secretary James Matisse said Tuesday that the US military will fight a pro-Syrian organization "as long as they want to fight," pointing to a long-term role for US forces after the organization lost control of all the territory Subject to them.

"The enemy has not announced that it will leave the region so we will continue to fight as long as they remain," Matisse told reporters at the Pentagon. They want to fight.

Matisse also stressed the importance of long-term peace efforts and said US forces were aimed at creating the conditions for a diplomatic solution in Syria, where the war is nearing its eighth year. "We will not move away until the Geneva process is accepted," he said.

US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin have stressed joint efforts to achieve peace in Syria, including a July 7 truce in a southwestern triangle on the border with Israel and Jordan.

Matisse said he believed the south-western region of Syria was doing well and was talking hopefully to other areas in the future that would allow more refugees to return home.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86441

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:29 am