Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Our relationship with Turkey has returned almost to its former status

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Our relationship with Turkey has returned almost to its former status Empty Putin: Our relationship with Turkey has returned almost to its former status

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:30 am

Putin: Our relationship with Turkey has returned almost to its former status

Putin: Our relationship with Turkey has returned almost to its former status Irq_319682557_1510591933

Russian President Vladimir Putin said during a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Sochi that relations between Russia and Turkey could be considered almost normal.

"The volume of trade between the two countries increased by 38 percent in the first nine months of this year," Putin said, adding that "the two countries continue to cooperate closely in all fields in practice, including security and the settlement of the Syrian crisis."

For his part, the Turkish president stressed that "the many meetings (of the two presidents) after the start of the process of normalization of relations between our two countries give impetus to the development of our bilateral relations."

Erdogan expressed hope that "today's talks will be effective and that he will travel from Sochi with great satisfaction to Kuwait and Qatar in the framework of his regional tour." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86435

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:48 am