Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank -  Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Empty Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem[/size]
    15/11/2017 10:23 | Number of readings: 26
    font size: Bank -  Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Font_decrease Bank -  Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Font_enlarge
    Bank -  Israeli occupation arrests a number of Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=206981_4_1488456392_345504810
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Israeli occupation forces arrested on Tuesday a number of Palestinian citizens in the occupied West Bank cities and Jerusalem.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the agency "Palestine Now", the enemy forces arrested a young man from the town of Yatta south of Hebron, in addition to the arrest of another of the Abidiya east of Bethlehem.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In Jerusalem, the Zionist occupation forces arrested 12 boys and young men after raiding the homes of their relatives and searched them and turned them into interrogation centers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Zionist occupation claimed to have found two pieces of weapons in the town of Yatta south of Hebron and the town of Al-Ram east of Jerusalem, and confiscated funds estimated at about 6,000 shekels from the town of Al-Ubaidiya claiming that it was dedicated to activities against his army.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Clashes broke out in the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, during incursions and house searches and clashes in the Aqabat Jabr refugee camp in Jericho.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/191557.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:14 pm