Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow offers evidence that Washington is implicated in its support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow offers evidence that Washington is implicated in its support Empty Moscow offers evidence that Washington is implicated in its support

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:30 am

Moscow offers evidence that Washington is implicated in its support

Moscow offers evidence that Washington is implicated in its support 1015476935-660x330

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Defense Ministry said on Tuesday it had found evidence of the US-
    led international coalition's protection of the terrorist group Daash in Syria.
    The ministry said in a statement that "Washington refused to bomb elements of the organization, which withdrew from the outskirts of the city of Boukmal in the province of Deir al-Zour, east of Syria."
    "It has spotted convoys of miles stretching for kilometers and it is withdrawing from Albu Kamal towards the Iraqi border, on 9 November."
    She pointed out that "Russia has asked twice from the International Coalition to carry out a joint military operation to target these convoys, but the Americans categorically refused to carry out any military operation against them, claiming that they surrendered voluntarily."
    In a related context, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said at a news conference in Moscow today that what happened in Albu Kamal, of "American tolerance with terrorists" has been repeated previously.
    He added: "We have seen together how to open corridors to get out of the elements during the process of restoring the province of Raqqa and the Syrian city of Mosul."
    He stressed that his American counterpart, Rex Tillerson, said on more than one occasion, that the main goal of the United States is to eliminate the organization; "But there are a lot of questions about Washington's objectives in Syria."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AB%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm