Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US House of Representatives votes on a $ 700 billion budget for the Pentagon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US House of Representatives votes on a $ 700 billion budget for the Pentagon Empty The US House of Representatives votes on a $ 700 billion budget for the Pentagon

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:42 am

The US House of Representatives votes on a $ 700 billion budget for the Pentagon
    The US House of Representatives votes on a $ 700 billion budget for the Pentagon Irq_1982732223_1510730292
    The US House of Representatives on Wednesday approved the $ 700 billion Pentagon budget for fiscal year 2018.
    According to the agency "Anatolia" Turkish, "356 members of the House of Representatives out of 435, voted in favor of the budget known as (the law of authorization of national defense), while another 70 deputies announced their opposition.
    A large part of the new budget will be devoted to the construction of ships, aircraft, weapons and military equipment.
    The Senate still has to approve the budget before sending it to President Donald Trump's office for approval, gaining the power of law.
    However, it is not expected to be rejected by the Senate, especially since the final draft of the Convention was established after discussions between the committees in the chambers of Congress, the Senate and the House of Representatives.
    According to the draft summary, published by the Senate and House Armed Services Committees, the new budget allocates $ 66 billion for military missions to the US military around the world, such as Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.
    It also included expanding military units by adding new fighters to its ranks, as well as a 2.4 percent increase in military salaries.
    Part of the budget was allocated for the manufacture of 90 F-35 fighter jets and 24 F / A-18 Super Hornets.
    The budget, which exceeded US President George W. Bush's request for $ 668 billion, also allocated $ 12.3 billion to boost US missile defenses in anticipation of the threat posed by North Korea. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86536

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 pm