Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office comments on the KRG statement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi's office comments on the KRG statement Empty Abadi's office comments on the KRG statement

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 2:01 am

Abadi's office comments on the KRG statement
      Thursday, November 16 2017 at 10:46 am (عدد المشاهدات 149)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi's office comments on the KRG statementBaghdad / Sky Press
    The spokesman for Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi's office said on Thursday that the KRG's declaration of respect for the Federal Court's interpretation of article 1 of the constitution was "an abrogation of the referendum," as he put it.

"The Federal Court has issued a decision in this regard, and the commitment to this decision means to return to the referendum and cancel him, and we look at him from this angle," said al-Hadithi in statements by Sky Press, in response to a question about the requirement of the federal government to cancel the referendum to start a dialogue with the Kurdistan Regional Government, .

Al-Hadithi added that "the Federal Court has already issued a resolution confirming that the Constitution affirms the unity of Iraq and prevents the separation of any party from it. Therefore, the consideration of the matter from this angle makes us go to procedural steps to reach consensus and understandings and then we can talk about engaging in political dialogue."

On Tuesday, the KRG expressed its respect for the Supreme Court's interpretation of article 1 of the constitution, stressing that this should be the basis for initiating a comprehensive national dialogue to resolve the entire constitutional dispute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:41 pm