Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese newspaper: Hezbollah will be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanese newspaper: Hezbollah will be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon Empty Lebanese newspaper: Hezbollah will be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 3:26 am

Lebanese newspaper: Hezbollah will be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon

11:21 - 16/11/2017

Lebanese newspaper: Hezbollah will be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon %D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Lebanese newspaper "Al-Diyar" on Thursday attacked Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying he would pay for the "massacres" that have engulfed Iraq, Syria and Yemen, while confirming that Hezbollah would be in the heart of Saudi Arabia soon.
    "Hizbollah in the south against Israel and in Syria and the right to defeat Saudi Arabia, the Gulf, Israel and the Takfiris will soon be in the heart of Saudi Arabia and in the heart of Qatif," the newspaper said in a report. "Hizbullah knows how to reach the heart. Saudi Arabia and knows how cowards are the men of Mohammed bin Salman. "
    The newspaper added that "Saudi Arabia accuses Hezbollah of being an Iranian Shiite party, how Hezbollah is helping 3 million Palestinians trapped in Gaza and the West Bank are members of the Sunni community, just because they are fighting Israel and not subject to it."
    The newspaper pointed out that "the acts of Mohammed bin Salman massacres against Yemen and the massacres in Syria and the massacres in Iraq will pay the price very soon," asserting that "the massacres he committed will not go unpunished, even though the Mossad has Protect it day and night and in full circle. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:24 am