Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump Empty Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 3:55 am

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump Irq_1769049401_1510815841

Follow - up / ... gave MP and a member of US Congressman Steve Cohen, on Wednesday, an indictment against US President Donald Trump, called Cohen on the impact of isolating the American president.

"We are calling on the council to start the isolation sessions immediately," Cohen told reporters after revealing his accusations to Trump. Adding that "the president's illegal behavior, including his obstruction of justice, constitutes a ground for his removal."

"The Democratic base needs to know that there are members of Congress who are ready to stand up against this president and make accusations of his isolation and continue to shed light on his illegal behavior that threatens our country," Cohen said.

"The indictment I filed contains Trump's obstruction of justice because of his pressure on FBI Director James Komi and expelling him because of the investigation into Russian interference in US elections and possible cooperation between Trump and Moscow," Cohen said.

Cohen noted that the list also included: "alleged violations of the reward clause in the US Constitution, which prevents the president from receiving money from a foreign party."

The list has been supported by five deputies so far, but Cohen said: "There are more than ten others will sign soon."

Under Congressional law, the President's approval requires majority approval in the 435-member council.

Republicans control the House of Representatives, and hold 46 seats more than Democrats, so the opportunity to vote or a hearing of the president is not yet. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86618
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump Empty Re: Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump

Post by fonz1951 Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:49 pm

careful there liberals, you might just be opening a can of worms that you end up wishing you hadn't opened.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump Empty Re: Congress witnesses "indictment" to isolate Trump

Post by Screwball Thu 16 Nov 2017, 10:13 pm

So what about about the 2000other sealed indictments? Hmmm...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:57 pm