Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US-Japan exercises begin in southwestern Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US-Japan exercises begin in southwestern Japan Empty US-Japan exercises begin in southwestern Japan

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 4:06 am

US-Japan exercises begin in southwestern Japan

US-Japan exercises begin in southwestern Japan 11201716102149257260684

A massive air-to-naval exercise between US forces and its Japanese counterpart took place Thursday near the island of Okinawa in southwest Japan, in an annual military drill that coincides with heightened tensions between Washington and Pyongyang, the US Navy said. 

The maneuvers will involve 14,000 military and naval personnel from the US side, notably the aircraft carrier Ronald Reageld and three rocket launchers, Stethim, Chevy and Masten, the navy said in a statement. 

The annual exercises are aimed at "enhancing defense capabilities and operational capabilities between Japanese and US forces through training in air and naval operations," the statement said.

The exercises come a week after the end of four days of massive land maneuvers and naval exercises in the Western Pacific involving three US aircraft carriers in an unprecedented event in the region 10 years ago, as well as seven South Korean warships, including three destroyers, A Japanese naval cut.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:51 pm