Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is resuming its meetings today by voting on nine laws and reading three others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament is resuming its meetings today by voting on nine laws and reading three others Empty Parliament is resuming its meetings today by voting on nine laws and reading three others

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 4:10 am

Parliament is resuming its meetings today by voting on nine laws and reading three others

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The House of Representatives is resuming its meetings today by voting on nine laws and reading three more.

"The agenda of today's session included voting in principle on the draft law on the lease of agricultural land and voting on the wording of a resolution on the water crisis in Samawah and vote on the recommendations of the Committee of Displaced and Displaced and Expatriates regarding the return of displaced persons to their regions and vote on the accession of candidates to the candidates, The Committee of the kidnapped and the problem with Order No. (159) and the vote on the accession of the members of the candidates to the Committee to address the housing crisis in Iraq and the problem issue No. (196).

The agenda also includes "voting on the wording of a decision on the scheduling of agricultural loans and voting on the wording of a resolution on the salaries and allowances of volunteers of the Popular Lobby and vote on the wording of a decision on the follow-up of money smuggled from the proceeds of oil by officials in the federal and Kurdistan provinces and vote on The proposed law of the union of health professionals and vote on the proposal of the law of the syndicate of nursing.

The first reading of the proposed law of the second amendment to the law of compensation for those who lost part of their bodies due to the practices of the former regime No. 5 of 2009 and the first reading of the proposed law of plastic arts and the first reading of the proposal of the law of health insurance in addition to the report of activity Of the Security and Defense 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:23 am