Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri flirts with the Americans from Washington: There is no harm in the survival of your troops i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Jubouri flirts with the Americans from Washington: There is no harm in the survival of your troops i Empty Jubouri flirts with the Americans from Washington: There is no harm in the survival of your troops i

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:28 am

Jubouri flirts with the Americans from Washington: There is no harm in the survival of your troops in Iraq

16:19 - 16/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri said on Thursday that it is "not harmful" to keep US troops in Iraq after the phase of "defeating" the "criminal", pointing out that there is admissibility to the Iraqi decision-maker on the presence of Americans.
    "I do not think there is any harm in the presence of US forces to support and support Iraqi forces in both military and intelligence," Jubouri said in an interview with the Lebanese newspaper al-Ittihad.
    "There is an acceptance of the Iraqi decision-maker for the survival of the Americans," Jubouri said, adding that "the Sunnis have a vision and mood more convinced and accept the American presence in Iraq, unlike the previous period."
    The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi has announced on numerous occasions and conferences his categorical rejection of the survival of US forces in Iraq, whether combat or advisory, while the political and community circles, the survival of US forces in Iraq after the end of a battle to advocate the new and systematic occupation aimed at achieving its interests in the region.
    The visit by a number of Iraqi politicians to Washington during the current period has been widely criticized, especially as it has caused the Iraqi street discontent with the near preparation for the parliamentary elections expected in May next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:41 pm