Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 1:37 am

Crux

Yahya al-Naciri 
    governor of Dhi Qar, 
    "The Ministry of Water Resources occurred in a big error when approved an agricultural plan can not secure the required quantities of water, and therefore began to take quantities of water above the usual quota to secure the cultivation of clap in Najaf, and there are obstruction of parties and parties to the campaign operations of Rafidain To raise the excesses in the river Gharraf, specifically in Wasit, we are in constant contact with the leadership to follow up what is being implemented. "

Lama Hilfi 
    Family Committee Parliamentary 
    "was agreed with Hamid vegetative citizen bloc on the amendments and noted that it should be amended articles that prejudice against women underage marriage and forced marriage in particular, the Committee of Family and Women will hold a meeting with the Committee on Affairs and Religious Endowments and Religious , headed by Ali Keywords to make adjustments, it will be There are two options either to amend or cancel these articles and refer to the original law 188 of 1959. "

Shahid al-Ghalibi 
    Chairman of the Education Committee in Dhi Qar 
    "There are thousands of graduates in the province without work and without appointment, especially in the educational specialties, that Dhi Qar needs about 2,500 graduates of various disciplines to fill vacancies in schools spread throughout the province, and the decision to open the appointment of graduates of Dhi Qar from Before the Directorate of Education and the Office of t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]