Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babli donates a hospital on the ruins of a "partisan party"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babli donates a hospital on the ruins of a "partisan party" Empty Babli donates a hospital on the ruins of a "partisan party"

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Babli donates a hospital on the ruins of a "partisan party"

 Babel / Range 

Babil Governorate Council decided to approve the establishment of a hospital in the western Hamzah district, south of the province, after a donation by a resident of the area to build it, adding that the building will be built above a partisan group belonging to the former regime with an area of ​​four dunums. "The provincial council unanimously approved during its regular session last Tuesday the establishment of a hospital in the western province of Hamzah in the south of the province, donated by a donor, Haidar Ali Abbis," said Hassan Fadas, deputy head of the Babil Governorate Council. . He pointed out that "the council held an expanded meeting last Monday in the building of the council of Hamza and in the presence of the members of the board and the director of the district and in the presence of the donor and discussed the subject of building a hospital in the area of ​​Hamzah has been agreed to submit the subject to the provincial council in order to obtain his approval. Haidar Ali Abis, who donated the building of the hospital in the western district of Hamzah, said " I have submitted a request to the local administration of the western Hamzah to donate to the construction of a hospital in the area with the donation of processing some of the modern medical equipment proposed by the Department of Health Babylon, thank God today Council of Babylon approved the proposal and I will start work if the completion of all approvals will be a hospital fit for the people of Hamzah. "The provincial council unanimously approved the establishment of a specialized hospital in the western city of Hamzah, which was donated by one of the residents of the area, Haidarali Abbis," said Khaled Tugham, head of the West Hamza district council. "The hospital will be built on the site of one of the party buildings of the former abandoned regime And an area of ​​four acres. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 am