Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of the Interior speaks of fake explosions in some places in Baghdad .. and the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of the Interior speaks of fake explosions in some places in Baghdad .. and the reason  Empty The Minister of the Interior speaks of fake explosions in some places in Baghdad .. and the reason

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

[size=30]The Minister of the Interior speaks of fake explosions in some places in Baghdad .. and the reason !![/size]
    18/11/2017 10:14 | Number of readings: 52
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji revealed on Saturday that the security services carried out mock bombings in some places in the capital Baghdad with the aim of intimidating Wahhabism, pointing out that his ministry recruited informants working for her in Daash.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Araji said in a press statement that "we now have people working with a da'ash but they agreed to work with us as well," pointing out that "a dude does not know about them and we are trying to provide conditions that will ensure that our'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that 'the security forces sometimes bear the costs of the car and the transfer of the bomb to Baghdad and detonated in the place you are targeting,' stressing, "We urge people to first leave their places and then we issue an official statement contains false figures on the number of injuries'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We are receiving the cooperation of the families of important members of the da'ash and this strengthens the work of our security units," he said, adding that he was communicating with the wife of one of the leading leaders, "where we give money and conceal their identity, either she does what she does because she wants to protect her children as she wants to stay Life'.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:52 am