Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's policy : Iraq's debt amounted to 133 billion dollars and the upcoming elections will witne

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's policy : Iraq's debt amounted to 133 billion dollars and the upcoming elections will witne Empty Allawi's policy : Iraq's debt amounted to 133 billion dollars and the upcoming elections will witne

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:17 am

[size=32]
    Allawi's policy : Iraq's debt amounted to 133 billion dollars and the upcoming elections will witness significant changes[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 minutes ago

The Iraqi Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, that the Iraqi Bureau amounted to 133 billion dollars, noting that the upcoming elections will witness significant changes.

Allawi said in a press statement that "the upcoming elections will witness great changes if they are conducted fairly, and we do not accept the intervention of any state in the elections, and we seek to achieve a state of citizenship based on the rule of law."

Allawi said that "the debt of Iraq amounted to 133 billion, despite the wealth of large owned by."

He pointed out that "there is an unstable consensus between America and Russia, and the situation of Syria has begun to worry the region, Russia is sticking to the unity of Syria and fear that it will happen to what happened to Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:56 am