Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad-Erbil Negotiations ongoing, away from media –

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad-Erbil Negotiations ongoing, away from media – Empty Baghdad-Erbil Negotiations ongoing, away from media –

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:43 am

Baghdad-Erbil Negotiations ongoing, away from media – KDP MP
    November 18 2017 04:59 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr][rtl]Baghdad-Erbil Negotiations ongoing, away from media – KDP MP[/rtl]

[ltr]Negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil are ongoing away from the media and press, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) MP Rinas Janu said on Saturday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a press statement, Janu said that the negotiations and meetings are not secret, but are carried out away from the media and press, to prevent any interference.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that there are international and regional mediation that help the negotiations process, but Kurdistan's initiative hasn't received the approval of the Iraqi government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He further added that the Baghdad central government increases its conditions day after day, noting that it does that as the general elections date approaches.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This comes as MP of State of Law Coalition Kamil al-Zaidi said on Thursday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to solve the recent dispute following the Kurdistan referendum, al-Rafidain quoted.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zaidi revealed that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi appointed a secret commission to negotiate with Kurdistan leadership.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also asserted that the negotiations have reached an advanced stage.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr][/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 am