Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights warn of increasing sexual harassment in IDP camps

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights warn of increasing sexual harassment in IDP camps Empty Human rights warn of increasing sexual harassment in IDP camps

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:38 am

[ltr]Human rights warn of increasing sexual harassment in IDP camps[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-19 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commissioner of the Human Rights Commission (JEM) called on the Jumaili Unit on Sunday to speed up the return of displaced persons to their areas and provide them with security measures, warning of the increasing phenomenon of sexual harassment in the camps.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The phenomenon of sexual harassment of girls and children in IDP camps is rampant despite the fact that most of them are in a conservative environment," Jumaili said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "It is difficult for girls to show anyone who is exposed to them on their way to school or to markets Fear of their families or fear of the harasser's family. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Jumaili added that "the reason for resorting to some of the young and reckless to harassment is poverty, unemployment and emotional emptiness," calling on the government to "accelerate the return of displaced people to their areas and provide the necessary security measures and life is the only solution to preserve the dignity of Iraqi families."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And stressed the need to "prevent the spread of negative phenomena in Iraqi society, which began to increase not only in the community of displaced, but widened on a large scale and became a serious turn in the culture of Iraqi society reserved."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:42 am