Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission is distributing electronic voter cards in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission is distributing electronic voter cards in Baghdad Empty The Electoral Commission is distributing electronic voter cards in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:40 am

[ltr]The Electoral Commission is distributing electronic voter cards in Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-19 at 10:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Independent Electoral Commission announced on Sunday that the distribution of "biometric" voter cards will begin in Baghdad on Monday, stressing that there are two types of cards short and long-term.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the Board of Commissioners, Hazem al-Ridini, said in a statement published by the newspaper "Sabah" official and read by / Mawazin News / "The distribution of biometric cards will begin in the province of Baghdad by its side Karkh and Rusafa on Monday," noting that "there is a media plan to raise awareness and urged citizens to receive Those cards after the Council of Ministers counted one of the required documents in the official circles. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The distribution of these cards began in the central provinces, and will start the southern provinces distribution operations mid-next week, after all of those cards from the company contracted by UNHCR to Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The UNHCR printed two of the first short-term cards, which will be delivered to the 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000 birthdays, who did not review voter registration centers opened since the beginning of this year because their data are only available with no picture of their identity. Which will be handed over to the voters who have reported their statements during the said period, which enabled the staff of the Commission to install their data and take a personal picture proved in the card to participate in the provincial elections and parliament, which is hoped to take place in May next year. "[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am