Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fawadi: The allocation of alternative markets and giving them to investors helps to remove abuse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fawadi: The allocation of alternative markets and giving them to investors helps to remove abuse Empty Al-Fawadi: The allocation of alternative markets and giving them to investors helps to remove abuse

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:10 am

[size=30]Al-Fawadi: The allocation of alternative markets and giving them to investors helps to remove abuses[/size]
    19/11/2017 10:48 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the National Alliance Haidar al-Fawadi on Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi issued orders to stop the removal of popular markets and owners of "Bastat" which is thousands of pretexts to remove abuses.
    Al-Fawadi said in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it, that finding alternative to remove markets is the only solution to the inability of the public sector to absorb unemployment and the absence of the private sector and mixed agriculture, tourism and industry, "noting that" the allocation of alternative markets and give them to investors will help to remove abuses Scientific way. 
    "Removal without replacement will lead to the loss of livelihoods of thousands of families and thus we will face the problems of poverty, disease, crime and ignorance, and called on the deputies of Baghdad to take serious steps to protect this important segment. 
    "The allocation of land, giving it to investors and building it as alternative markets will help to remove the abuses in a scientific way, and it helps maximize the resources of the Municipality of Baghdad and the province and close the way to more problems and social and economic crises," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm