Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chinese army launches a site against lies and leaks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chinese army launches a site against lies and leaks Empty The Chinese army launches a site against lies and leaks

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:44 am

The Chinese army launches a site against lies and leaks

10:27 - 19/11/2017

The Chinese army launches a site against lies and leaks %D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Chinese army launched a website on Sunday calling on citizens to report leaks, false news and illegal online activities by military personnel in the latest move to tighten the party's grip on cyberspace.
    Sky News reported in Beijing that Beijing had beefed up Internet security measures and imposed strict controls in an accelerated process ahead of the Communist Party's National Congress in October, where the party holds its congress every five years.
    According to the army's official portal, the new site encourages citizens to use it to report any content that attacks the absolute leadership of the military and distorts the history of the army and the Communist Party. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:49 pm