Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Clinton is the biggest failure in history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Clinton is the biggest failure in history Empty Trump: Clinton is the biggest failure in history

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:50 am

Trump: Clinton is the biggest failure in history

22:22 - 18/11/2017

Trump: Clinton is the biggest failure in history %D9%83%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86
    Information / follow up ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump on Saturday described his rival in the 2016 election as a "failure" Hillary Clinton and urged her to run again as president.
    "Hillary Clinton is an impostor - the worst (and biggest) loser of all time," Trump wrote in a tweet on Twitter. It can not stop at all, and that's good for the Republican Party. Live your life and try your luck again after 3 years. "
    Clinton, the Democratic nominee, was the most likely to win the 2016 US presidential election, but suddenly lost to Trump.
    Earlier, Mother Jones published an interview with Clinton claiming she had a lot of questions about the legality of the recent presidential election in the United States.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am