Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman Empty "Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:48 am

[size=30]"Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman[/size]
    20/11/2017 11:25 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  "Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman Font_decrease  "Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman Font_enlarge
     "Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman Thumbnail.php?file=59f06f02d43750ec1c8b4567_705251655
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Most of the ministers from the days of the late King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz and the late King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz are being held by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Their accounts have been frozen and their families prevented from traveling. Bank accounts and grant them authorization to transfer funds to any party wanted by "Ibn Salman," stressing that the transfers were made to the account of the Royal Court and not the General Treasury of the State.[/rtl]
    [rtl] "Mujtahid": the funds of the detainees transferred to the account of the son of Salman Files.php?file=151116505446108700_703441611[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Following the follow-up of former ministers from the days of Fahd and Abdullah, most of them have been arrested and their accounts are frozen and their families are barred from traveling. Some detainees bring them to their accountants to take a mandate to transfer money to any entity identified by Ibn Salman," Mujtahid said in his blog posts. Our sources in the banks are talking about a rapid decrease in the balance of some detainees. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is no decline in the application of value added tax and gasoline tax, while the old taxes and the continued freezing of the exchange on many items, indicating that the people will not benefit from the funds recovered from the detainees and will end the pocket of Ibn Salman or guidance to tramp."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I have received further confirmation that remittances from the accounts of the detainees are made for the account of the Royal Court (Mohammed bin Salman) and not for the treasury account in the Ministry of Finance. Conversions, of course, in billions. "[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192333.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:49 am