Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia invites 100 Iraqi economic figures to visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia invites 100 Iraqi economic figures to visit Empty Saudi Arabia invites 100 Iraqi economic figures to visit

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:07 am

Saudi Arabia invites 100 Iraqi economic figures to visit

Saudi Arabia invites 100 Iraqi economic figures to visit Ddddddddd-660x330

Baghdad - Journal News
    "The Saudi-Iraqi Business Forum will be organized," the official in charge of the political, economic, cultural and media file at the Saudi embassy in Baghdad said on Monday.
    "The seminar organized by the Prince Saud Al-Faisal Institute for Diplomatic Studies on the Saudi-Iraqi relations and its future prospects was successful and the personalities I was invited to were highly specialized in the fields of politics, economics and military science," Al-Otaibi told Saudi newspaper Al-Riyadh.
    He stressed that "progress in bilateral relations is happening rapidly, and that in the near future cultural cooperation is being prepared to invite ten Iraqi universities, followed by ten others. There will also be research and academic cooperation between Iraqi universities and their Saudi counterparts. The Iraqis want to sign a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry Higher Education in Iraq and the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom. "
    He explained that "in the field of economy and business, Al-Otaibi said that the" Saudi-Iraqi Business Forum "will be organized and there is an invitation to nearly 100 Iraqi businessmen, businessmen, economists and banks. The first session of the forum will be held soon, And the head of the Iraqi Financial Supervisory Authority, all of which are in the economic, financial and investment aspects in the Kingdom and Iraq.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:02 am