Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China's Chen Hua wins first tender for diesel in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China's Chen Hua wins first tender for diesel in Iraq Empty China's Chen Hua wins first tender for diesel in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:23 am

China's Chen Hua wins first tender for diesel in Iraq

13:01 - 20/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ..
    BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese company Chenhua will equip Iraq's Sumo Company with a diesel product through a contract for the first time in Iraq, Chinese industry sources said Monday.
    The Chinese company will provide 600,000 tons of the total 2.37 million tons of diesel, or the equivalent of 25 percent requested by the Iraqi company Sumo, the Reuters news agency said in a news release.
    "Zhenhua is expected to buy shipments from traders in Asia, including from Singapore, to supply Iraq with diesel because its Huajin refinery in northeast China has no export permits outside the country. 
    The Chinese company is working on 11 oil and gas exploration projects, including in Iraq.
    Years of war, armed attacks and lack of investment have forced Iraq to rely on imports to meet its fuel needs, making it one of the largest buyers of gasoline and diesel in the region. Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:47 am