Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran agrees to invest in four vital sectors in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran agrees to invest in four vital sectors in Diyala Empty Iran agrees to invest in four vital sectors in Diyala

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iran agrees to invest in four vital sectors in Diyala

Al-Sumerian News / Diyala
    Khalim Al-Khadas announced on Tuesday the preliminary approval by Iran to invest in four vital sectors of Diyala, stressing that investment is the best solution to face the unemployment crisis within the province. 

Khaddran said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "Iran has agreed in principle to invest in four vital sectors, most notably industry and housing within the province of Diyala after a round of important talks held at the Iranian embassy in Baghdadbetween a delegation of Iraqi businessmen for the people of the province and commercial attachés in the Iranian embassy "He said.

He added that "Iran finds the security situation in Diyala stable and stimulating to drive the pace of investment forward," stressing that "the coming period will witness a influx of Iranian businessmen and investment companies to Baquba to see the available investment opportunities and coordination mechanisms with the competent authorities." 

He pointed out that "the investment is the best solution to address the unemployment crisis in Diyala, which exceeded the barrier of 30%." He stressed that "Khalis district enjoys significant investment opportunities at the level of Diyala, especially in the sectors of industry, agriculture and housing and will be one of the gates of investment coming with the Iranian side. 

The head of the Diyala provincial council Ali al-Daini announced on Thursday (October 12, 2017) the formation of a committee to study the issue of electricity investment within the province, indicating that the results of the study will determine the decision of the Diyala Council to reject or accept investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:02 am