Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the Empty In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:53 am

In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the central bank to encourage the private sector to establish community banks

20/11/2017

Proceeding from the principle of the creation of an Iraqi banking industry developed and keep pace with what we have reached the world and to provide banking services to the citizen Karim keep up and live up to the aspirations of the Iraqi Central Bank in line with the directives of the province of Professor Ali Keywords who leads the serious and sincere and ambitious steps in this direction, the new evidence calls upon the government and the central bank and the Association of private banks work to provide an appropriate environment to stimulate and activate the measures that will encourage the participation of the private sector for the establishment of private banks through measures to overcome and remove obstacles and help and assign all who are able to set up these banks in order to x S spirit of competition among banks in the country, down to the provision of banking services that serve the citizen especially that Iraq is on the verge of a bright economic stage, God willing. «New evidence« poses as these observations is because it is confident that the stakeholders in the banking sector, led by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq are well aware that the construction of Iraq and its renaissance and its development economically and financially is not only through the chain banks meet this jump ahead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the Empty Re: In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the

Post by weslin3 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:15 am

Iraq is on the verge of a bright economic stage,

ok Iraq show us the money....
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the Empty Re: In order to provide banking services to the citizen (new evidence) appeals to the government and the

Post by fonz1951 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:51 pm

weslin3 wrote:Iraq is on the verge of a bright economic stage,

ok  Iraq show us the money....

yep, just waiting on the curtain call. it does get old and i desperately wish they would get this done. as for me, i'm in it till the end. i know you are too wes. bounce
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:02 pm

Me too, me too - in till the end. Hang In There
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:38 pm

Exactly fonz and ahill. bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:45 pm