Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire" Empty Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire"

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 am

[ltr]Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire"[/ltr]

From 2017-11-21 at 18:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that whoever fought the organization calling the terrorist on the ground and in the field are the Iraqis themselves, pointing out the absence of any non-Iraqi forces fought on the ground.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We have been able to liberate our land and cities and end a project that calls on terrorists with heroic Iraqi fighters and there is no non-Iraqi fighter," Abadi said at a weekly conference attended by Mawazin News. "The victory was achieved by the right of reference, every mother, father, sister, son, "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraq has spent a head in Damascus, and this victory also helped the Syrians, and the Iraqis have the credit to help the Syrians to eliminate the preacher," noting that "the end of the cleansing and the celebration of all Iraqis with great victory."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the restoration of the district of Rawa and began the disinfection operations to remove the effects of the preacher and its remnants in the liberation operations in western Anbar," noting that "the process of returning displaced people are ongoing and work to achieve stability and the restoration of basic services to return each displaced to his home on schedule.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi called on all citizens and displaced persons to return to their liberated areas to "participate strongly in the elections," stressing that "postponing the elections is not respectable and does not extend the government and parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "maintaining the unity of Iraq is another achievement for all Iraqis, and the decision of the Federal Court to reject the separation and unconstitutionality of the referendum came to strengthen this unity," calling on the Kurds in Kurdistan to "respect the Constitution and the decision of the Federal Supreme Court and cooperation to extend the federal authority in accordance with its powers stipulated in the Constitution "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi demanded that the Peshmerga forces "not to correct their rifles towards their brothers in the security forces of the federal," stressing "put the salaries of regional staff by budget by provinces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the new phase is the fight against corruption and corrupt and expose the abusers with public money and bring them to justice," threatening the corrupt "to hand over stolen money or lose it and enter prison."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the fight against corruption is not the responsibility of the government alone, but requires full cooperation in all joints of the state and society," stressing that "to win this battle also."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi continued, "rumors are a failed attempt to confuse the situation and eye on the victories and the occupation of citizens secondary issues," noting that "those who launched false rumors about reducing the salaries of employees, themselves, who spread rumors against the army and they are like a germ."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"There is no international coalition, no Revolutionary Guards, no Hezbollah, but they have experience and advice, as well as Gulf states," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the decision of the US Congress to include the list of terrorist groups in the list of terrorist groups, Abadi said that "the decisions to criminalize Iraqi factions fought and urged a mistake and we do not allow it," asserting that "this is part of the internal American conflicts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi expressed his thanks to "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, for his position," adding that "he who is in the position of responsibility must act as an independent and treat everyone fairly and without prejudice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I do not give up on my religious affiliations and I do not ask others to give up their affiliations. I am committed to this, and I belong to the Dawa Party, but we are not satisfied with everyone and the wrongdoer," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers convenes a weekly session of the Council of Ministers, chaired by its chairman Haider al-Abadi, to discuss and vote on a number of laws on its agenda, while holding a conference to discuss the latest developments and political, security, economic and social developments in the country.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:57 am