Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atwani is looking for a $ 300 billion loan from Italy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atwani is looking for a $ 300 billion loan from Italy Empty Al-Atwani is looking for a $ 300 billion loan from Italy

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:17 am

[size=30]Al-Atwani is looking for a $ 300 billion loan from Italy[/size]
    22/11/2017 10:10 | Number of readings: 97
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The governor of Baghdad Atwan Al Atwani agreed to open prospects for cooperation with the Italian government through the financing of service projects.
    Al-Atwani received a representative of Italian company Batalya and his accompanying delegation and the importance of opening such projects because of the financial crisis suffered by the country, especially in the sector of education, health, electricity, agriculture and industry financed by the government. Italian and a loan worth 300 billion dollars without interest. "
    He stressed the need to hold another meeting with the company to activate and set up a mechanism to implement such vital projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:06 pm