Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi rejects US decisions to criminalize resistance factions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi rejects US decisions to criminalize resistance factions Empty Abadi rejects US decisions to criminalize resistance factions

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:23 am

[size=30]Abadi rejects US decisions to criminalize resistance factions[/size]
    22/11/2017 10:43 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, rejected the US decision to criminalize the Iraqi resistance factions, pointing out that these factions have a big role in fighting Wahhabism. "
    "We do not allow the criminalization of both the murderer and the terrorist," Abadi said at a weekly conference on Tuesday.
    "The resistance factions have a big role in fighting the criminal groups and gangs urging and expelling them from the country," he said.
    Abadi said, "We directed the Foreign Ministry and our embassy in Washington to discuss these projects and pressure the American side to cancel them," expressing his surprise at the timing of the proposal was not raised during the occupation.
    It is noteworthy that the US Congress has considered the Iraqi resistance factions a terrorist group, while stressing the President of the United States to implement the ban and responsible figures or associated in a period of not more than 90 days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:21 am